Jessie Overalls - Khaki Cotton Drill
These are my signature overalls, inspired by late 80's/early 90's old school hip-hop and a vintage pair I found year ago in Texas, of all places. Almost everyone who owns them is back for more, they have been dubbed by my customer as their daily uniform because they literally live in them.
They suit women of all ages, shapes and sizes, are designed to be rolled up at the bottom by petite ladies and rolled down for extra length by taller ladies. They are maternity and breastfeeding friendly. They come in various colours and fabric, making them all unique with characteristics of their own. Try them, I dare you not to love them!
• Zip down the front
• Length can be adjusted by rolling leg hem up or down. Designed to sit just above the ankle.
• Maternity & Breastfeeding friendly
• Style oversized
• 100% cotton denim (indigo, light acid wash and black acid wash)
• 100% cotton drill (khaki and tan)
• 96% cotton 4% elastane (black tracksuit fabric)